I'm like one of the researchers that look for actual reliable sources. I'm never like those vandals that uses false facts. If I realize I leave any mistakes and/or lopsided information, I usually have them removed immediately before my account gets sabotaged. For a long time, I didn't listed Don Bluth as one of my animators, until in 2018 when I realized think how beautiful his works are. My favorite from his work is An American Tail (too bad the franchise didn't continue like The Land Before Time as I believed the third film of An American Tail killed it, which saddens me so much). My least favorite so far is A Troll in Central Park, which scared the snot out of me back when I was a kid.
My Favorite Don Bluth Medias
All Dogs Go to Heaven
- All Dogs Go to Heaven
- All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 (mostly with the exception of the blasphemous first number in the film)
- Itchy Itchiford
- He's more of a better role model compared to Charlie B. Barkin
- No thanks to that monster dad who murdered that sweet little angel who voiced her
- You Can't Keep a Good Dog Down
- Let Me Be Surprised
- Soon You'll Come Home
- Love Survives
- Let's Make Music Together
- I Will Always Be With You
An American Tail
- An American Tail
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West (partly; Tanya’s role is fun to watch, but disappointingly cuts out Tony)
- An American Tail: The Treasure of Manhattan Island (partly with the exception of the character derailments and the politically sensitive elements)
- NOTE: I was planning to do a fan-edit version of AAT3 to make it a closer respect to that of Don Bluth, by adding brand new content to replace/eliminate all the divisive garbage and politically sensitive elements that possibly destroyed the series' reputation in the first place, as my editing plans would be similar to the highly successful The Thief and the Cobbler: The Recobbled Cut.
- An American Tail: The Mystery of the Night Monster
- Fievel Mousekewitz
- Tanya Mousekewitz
- Her role in Fievel Goes West became her trademark. Why retcon that?
- Tony Toponi
- My most favorite in the franchise. Personally, I think he's totally cute (for a mouse). I mean the hair, the outfit, the persona, the slender frame, WOW!
- I always thought her and Tony are a beautiful couple, as no thanks to the writer of the DTV sequels who caused the fans to have her absence theorized.
- Nellie Brie
- I personally think she's really cool
- There Are No Cats in America
- Somewhere Out There
- Dreams To Dream
- Anywhere In Your Dreams
- Who Will
- I like that Elvis caricature and the late singer who voiced him
- Goldie Pheasant
- I always thought her and Chanticleer are a cute couple
The Secret of NIMH
- Mrs. Brisby
- Cynthia Brisby